1.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a $300 Vanilla Visa for my stepdaughter in November for her birthday. We always get her a Visa card for her birthday, and then for Christmas.

I waited for it to arrive... day after day went by.. her birthday was November 29th--the card never got there. Finally, two weeks after it should have been there, I called the Visa people and said 'is there any chance that we can check on this card to see if it was stolen'?

I had to take pictures of my receipt, and the activation thing, a copy of my driver's license front and back--basically a lot of hassle to scan and email it to them They gave me a list of the four days spending spree that someone went on, courtesy the Visa card that we had bought for her... with locations like Walmart, the DMV, the tax office. I heard nothing. So finally, I called back, almost 4 weeks from sending them info.

And they said 'Dispute denied, case closed. We sent you a letter.' Wait a minute, I said...I received no letter. And the person that I talked to to file this dispute said all but we will make sure you get your money back...do you want a replacement card or should we send a check? I told her I'd rather have the check so I could send it to her via a different means.

That's what was supposed to happen. They have the entire list of merchants, dates, timestamps..where the stolen card was used, and I was told by their employee that they would be able to refund my money... and then I get a nasty little letter that just says 'Sorry. Dispute closed.

Denied."? She said file with USPS. I didn't send from there...I mailed it from a local p.o box, like I've been doing for years. So, she said, contact the local police department.

Oh, and they're sending me a "copy" of the letter I never received.

Basically, too bad, so sad, don't call us again. No more Vanilla Visas from this household.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments