Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a Vanilla Visa from Walgreens, loaded $50 on the card, paid A $5.95 activation fee, paid another $6 to send it to California. In a secure envelope.

The money was already gone the 2nd day before he ever received the card.. I contacted Walgreens where I bought it, I contacted Walgreens Corporate...I called customer service on the back of the card twice!!! I looked up the company that services the Vanilla Visa card... And nothing!!!!!

All I got was a pass the buck response! This is internet theft across state lines. The perpetrator lives in Washington state and loaded the money into an Amazon account. How did he do this?

And I would think he could be traced and caught. How did he get the information ... Wouldn't this be secure information?

Don't buy a Vanilla Visa people... I'm putting this on Facebook and contacting the newspaper and some TV stations to see about a story of consumer beware this Holiday Season!

Review about: Vanilla Visa Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Theft.

I didn't like: Customer service reps helpless.

Comments

It sounds like your trying to scam vanilla Visa out of money

I don't like those cards - they are fraught with issues. Sounds similar to a few stories I've heard that the cashier took the numbers and gave them to a friend elsewhere and then they have your card unloaded.

I think that is traceable, but I would ask for the CS supervisor if they are still giving you the runaround.

And keep going until you get it resolved. That's $60+!