Please understand that I'm 'm physically disabled/quadriplegic, I type with a head stick/pointer, & cannot use my hands! Also, I also cannot use the telephone nor be verbally understood.

My brother (who isn't around) sent me a $55.00) Visa Gift Card which from the start was denied on several sites I tried & it keeps being denied. I managed to have my 80-old mother call the Visa Gift Card number on the back of the card & she tells me that there's no transaction on the card. I can't explain to my mother nor talk to anyone trying to figure out why I cannot get this d*mn card to work! I need to download something vital to protect my computer from annoying ads.

I found & downloaded an app from www.Adgaurd.com with a 14-day trial period. The Adguard app worked great, so I emailed my brother to send me a $55.00 Visa Gift Cad. when I tried purchasing a lifetime license this app from Adguard (for $449.99) the card keeps being denied. I emailed back & forth with Adguard for 2-days only to find out the Adguard does not handle their billing.

Adguard billing is handle by Paddle billing who only told me to call the card holder telephone number on back of the Visa Gift Card, which I have nobody to help call & begin to explain my problem.

My 80-year old mother told me when she did call the Visa Gift Card it’s a “Vanilla Gift Card” & when I Goggle & tried to find an email address for Vanilla Gift Card & all that I can find is a toll-free number; no email address. That is my dilemma & has me so-so frustrated!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanilla Visa Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments