Fremont, California

I am facing same issue, this vanilla visa card i brought from CVS Newark Blvd, it says your card has expired i went to CVS they told it will take 24 hours to activate it but even after that it was not active.

so, waited it say still expired so i again went to CVS guys they connected me to incomm customer service but they gave me reference number and told me that it will be resolved with in 24 hours.

please if it wont get resolved within $24 hour i would like have full refund of $105.95.

So, i am waiting for there response, hoping for best.

Thanks,

Tanveer

Reference number

833149

tanveerimtiazzz@gmail.com

Review about: Vanilla Visa Gift Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vanilla Visa Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vanilla Visa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more SafeWay Vanilla Visa Card Vanilla Visa " My wife and I had been given two 75.00 Vanilla Prepaid Visa’s ( From Safeway Grocery Store)so we could enjoy an evening out at a restaurant for our Anniversary...." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Vanilla Visa Customer Care Review from Miami, Florida Vanilla Visa "Got vanilla gift card almost 2 months ago. It didnt work. I ttried to get refund from cvs first but they said i had to go to vanilla. Its..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more