I am facing same issue, this vanilla visa card i brought from CVS Newark Blvd, it says your card has expired i went to CVS they told it will take 24 hours to activate it but even after that it was not active.

so, waited it say still expired so i again went to CVS guys they connected me to incomm customer service but they gave me reference number and told me that it will be resolved with in 24 hours.

please if it wont get resolved within $24 hour i would like have full refund of $105.95.

So, i am waiting for there response, hoping for best.

Thanks,

Tanveer

Reference number

833149

tanveerimtiazzz@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vanilla Visa and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanilla Visa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Vanilla Visa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Visa?

Comments

Green Dot Moneypak - Scammed by this company Green Dot Moneypak "Scammed by y'all I bought this card from rite aid for 80.95 he card has not enough numbers it won't load what am I suppose to do guess the rest..." Read more My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more