Fremont, California

I am facing same issue, this vanilla visa card i brought from CVS Newark Blvd, it says your card has expired i went to CVS they told it will take 24 hours to activate it but even after that it was not active.

Related: Walgreens passes buck. Makes money on product but refuses to take back as receipt indicates

so, waited it say still expired so i again went to CVS guys they connected me to incomm customer service but they gave me reference number and told me that it will be resolved with in 24 hours.

please if it wont get resolved within $24 hour i would like have full refund of $105.95.

So, i am waiting for there response, hoping for best.

Thanks,

Tanveer

Reference number

833149

tanveerimtiazzz@gmail.com

Review about: Vanilla Visa Gift Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vanilla Visa Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vanilla Visa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more Vanilla Visa - Vanilla Debit Card Vanilla Visa "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Vanilla Visa Customer Care Review from Miami, Florida Vanilla Visa "Got vanilla gift card almost 2 months ago. It didnt work. I ttried to get refund from cvs first but they said i had to go to vanilla. Its..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more