filters
state:
city:
product:

Vanilla Visa - Didnt help me locate my gift card

I activated my card wasnt able to use it as i was supose to bcuz of complications of icsolutions

Vanilla Visa - Disaster

Received as gift two cards of £50 each unable to use in any shops. I phoned customer service and they were very rude...both times... I don’t want nothing to do with Vanilla cards anymore...USELESSNESS...
1.3

Vanilla Visa - Very bad experience

My vanilla card got damage from the 20.2.18 and I called and reported same And up until now I can't get a replacement I spoke with India Dante on Wednesday. And he told me they spelt the address wrong and they are going to fedex same and up till now I have not received same and today is Friday what kind of service is this ? Almost three months to get a replacement

Vanilla Visa - Unsatisfied

I tried to contact them and got just a recording. The recording kept going off and on anx never talkex to anyone. I can understand the nae of this service because after trying to use it and getting nowhere I'm pissedoff.

Vanilla Visa - Not being accepted

I have tried to use this card more than once on a casino site anx yet every time I try I am turnex down. The casinos keep telling me that the bank is not allowing the pro ess to happen. I purposely bought the card to use it at the casino.
1.3
Reply to reviews
Was having issues with the amount of money being charged on my card. Called customer service they absolutely did not understand English I got frustrated and hung up. They froze my card. Called back talked to a supervisor wanted All this documentation to in freeze it...

Vanilla Visa - Restaurant Bill

I was charged 53 dollars on a 50 card. i had provided 8 dollars extra. Then when the card was declined I explained the situation to the waitress, but she was unable to receive paiment, even when she only charged 50.

Vanilla Visa - Can't activate my new card that came in the mail

I've been trying to use the automated system to activate my card but it's not working
#1207843

Vanilla Visa - None redemption of money

Vanilla Visa - None redemption of money
I tried to purchase merchandise at 711 with my $50 gift card the cashier rang it up wrong and voided it however the money never got put back on the card come to find out supposedly $50 was taken off and never put back on. I am now out 50$
#1205495
Show

Vanilla Visa - No one ever came on the line to talk to me.

I lost my temporary card. I havent recieved my new one yet. I just needed to know when it will come. But noone ever answers when i call customer care
3.0