Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 21, 2016

Card was a gift from my daughter.

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2016

Fraudulent transactions on 1/31/16 and 2/1/16 (2) left a balance of $0.03 on my $25 Vanilla gift card. The loss was reported by telephone (800-571-1376) to Eddie on 3/8/16 at 11:50 AM.

Documents were faxed to 866-295-0646 to satisfy all requirements for reimbursement on 3/9/16.

On 6'14'16 at 2:29pm, Monica (800-571-1376) confirmed receipt and accuracy of all documents, and satisfaction of all requirements. An internal error, failure to properly log in the complaint, stopped the resolution process. Monica took the following steps and asked me to call back within 24-72 hours to confirm resolution:

1) Corrected the login error

2) Submitted the claim to the "Chargeback Department)

3) Submitted an email request for expedited resolution of this matter.

On 6/20/16 at 11:09 AM, Jessica confirmed all aspects of previous communication with Monica and said a backlog has resulted in additional delays. I asked to speak with her supervisor.

103 days later, despite repeated calls to customer service, Mrs. Alzadia, a customer service supervisor at Incomm, Inc. has stalled me again, instructing me to call back in 14 days.

This reviewer shared experience about "apparent theft of money" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Vanilla Visa. The most disappointing about vanilla visa gift card from Vanilla Visa was theft of money and stolen money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanilla Visa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Vanilla Visa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Visa?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1280973

A case for the State Attorney General I think.

I had been given a $100.00 gift card for my Birthday in June

2016.Three months later when I attempted to use it the response was zero balance.

Investigation shows a transaction

in Ohio. Called Vanilla - Visa they faxed forms I filled them out

and faxed them back. They said never got them and too late now.

This card has never left my possession.

They paid a bogus bill.My son has been the victim of this fraud/larceny (not sure which) but both are crimes and should be prosecuted.