Update added by user Jun 21, 2016
Card was a gift from my daughter.
Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2016
Fraudulent transactions on 1/31/16 and 2/1/16 (2) left a balance of $0.03 on my $25 Vanilla gift card. The loss was reported by telephone (800-571-1376) to Eddie on 3/8/16 at 11:50 AM.
Documents were faxed to 866-295-0646 to satisfy all requirements for reimbursement on 3/9/16.
On 6'14'16 at 2:29pm, Monica (800-571-1376) confirmed receipt and accuracy of all documents, and satisfaction of all requirements. An internal error, failure to properly log in the complaint, stopped the resolution process. Monica took the following steps and asked me to call back within 24-72 hours to confirm resolution:
1) Corrected the login error
2) Submitted the claim to the "Chargeback Department)
3) Submitted an email request for expedited resolution of this matter.
On 6/20/16 at 11:09 AM, Jessica confirmed all aspects of previous communication with Monica and said a backlog has resulted in additional delays. I asked to speak with her supervisor.
103 days later, despite repeated calls to customer service, Mrs. Alzadia, a customer service supervisor at Incomm, Inc. has stalled me again, instructing me to call back in 14 days.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Theft of money
- Stolen money
- Reason of review:
- Apparent theft of money
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way. Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online. They always charge me for..."
- "Bought items 2/27/2016. Discovered crack on the 8th of March. File warranty and denied cause not done with 3 days . They didn't even call to tell me they denied..."