Update added by user Jun 21
Card was a gift from my daughter.
Original review posted by user Jun 20
Fraudulent transactions on 1/31/16 and 2/1/16 (2) left a balance of $0.03 on my $25 Vanilla gift card. The loss was reported by telephone (800-571-1376) to Eddie on 3/8/16 at 11:50 AM.
Documents were faxed to 866-295-0646 to satisfy all requirements for reimbursement on 3/9/16.
On 6'14'16 at 2:29pm, Monica (800-571-1376) confirmed receipt and accuracy of all documents, and satisfaction of all requirements. An internal error, failure to properly log in the complaint, stopped the resolution process. Monica took the following steps and asked me to call back within 24-72 hours to confirm resolution:
1) Corrected the login error
2) Submitted the claim to the "Chargeback Department)
3) Submitted an email request for expedited resolution of this matter.
On 6/20/16 at 11:09 AM, Jessica confirmed all aspects of previous communication with Monica and said a backlog has resulted in additional delays. I asked to speak with her supervisor.
103 days later, despite repeated calls to customer service, Mrs. Alzadia, a customer service supervisor at Incomm, Inc. has stalled me again, instructing me to call back in 14 days.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Theft of money
- Stolen money
- Reason of review:
- Apparent theft of money
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "My name is Reginald Fain my claim #is2914710.From the months of April2016 to August 30 2016...a company named TNT 18008604857 also known as naughty date.com has been sole users of..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way. Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online. They always charge me for..."
- "Bought items 2/27/2016. Discovered crack on the 8th of March. File warranty and denied cause not done with 3 days . They didn't even call to tell me they denied..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."