The Company I work for gave me a Vanilla Visa Reward Card valued at $450 on July 15. I registered the card online with Vanilla Reward only a few days later.The footnote on the card stated they would charge $2.50 service fee per month in the 7 month.

On October 31 when I went to use the remaining balance on the October 19th I learned that Vanilla Visa Reward Card had charged me $5.00 in fees ($2.50 on Sept 19 & $2.50 Oct 19). My math would indicate I was far away from month 7, so why did I lose $5.00? My suggesting to companies is to don't waste your money paying, I assume upfront services fees, and then this strange math with the recipient is ridiculous.

Instead just write a check and give it to your employee.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of vanilla visa reward card from Vanilla Visa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanilla Visa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanilla Visa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments