I bought an $100 Gift Card and I can't even *** use it. Every transaction is "declined".

This has happened to other people too. I tried calling their support and they tell me every single time "OUR SYSTEMS ARE DOWN PLEASE CALL US IN A FEW HOURS" What the ***? I called you four times and your "systems" are still down? I bet you have a *** note on me to tell me that every time I call.

*** ***. DON'T EVER BUY A VISA CARD, EVER. All this company wants is YOUR MONEY. They are greedy *** bastards who just want to get more rich.

Their support is HORRIBLE. You can barely even understand the people talking to you.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vanilla Visa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanilla Visa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Vanilla Visa to other companies on our site.

Comments