I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration.

I call toll free number on card. #1) I was told my info I provided online was not valid public info.

#2) I was told to send my identification such as State I.D. and Social Security number via e-mail or fax.

#3) I refused to do so because I have never encountered such problem with any other pre-paid debit card.

4) I asked for a full refund .

5) I was told that a check would be mailed to me in mail.

6) I was told that a fee of 9.95 would be deducted from refund check.

7) I was told refund check would take up to 3 weeks to process.

8) I asked to speak with supervisor.

9) I questioned the said supervisor and come to find out I was not speaking to a representative of bank tied to debit card but to an employee of a call center.

10) I was failed to be identified over phone because she told me it was against security policies.

11) Whom are they sending refund check to? Seriously?

12) I went back to Stripes formerly known as Circle K for a refund.

13) A full refund was denied so I am out of 86.00 total fee for a card of 3.95.

14) The said supervisor told me that card would be activated as a gift card so my opinion of being ripped off is made invalid because I can still use 75.00 loaded on to card.

15) I purchased card to pay a time sensitive bill online.

16) I have left card at store because I can not pay my bill, get tracking number or account number nor withdraw atm funds.

17) I have filed an online complaint to B.B.B.

18)I hope you people jump on the bandwagon and expose them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREA

19)Last but not least my receipts / I have 2 / Read as follows

Amount 75.00 Fee 3.95 Total 78.95........ in Comm receipt

Amount 78.95 Tax 6.51 Total 85.46

WOW! I have been taxed on my money without I making a purchase.

I thought if any taxes would apply it would apply to purchase of card only

I have been screwed nieves78401@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of runaround and lost wages. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wrongly robbed of my actual last monies" of vanilla visa gift card. Vanilla Visa needs to "full refund at 701 ih 37 78401 i paid in cash not check! i left card at store i have no use for it!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanilla visa gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanilla Visa.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Visa?

Comments