Corpus Christi, Texas

I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration.

I call toll free number on card. #1) I was told my info I provided online was not valid public info.

#2) I was told to send my identification such as State I.D. and Social Security number via e-mail or fax.

#3) I refused to do so because I have never encountered such problem with any other pre-paid debit card.

4) I asked for a full refund .

5) I was told that a check would be mailed to me in mail.

6) I was told that a fee of 9.95 would be deducted from refund check.

7) I was told refund check would take up to 3 weeks to process.

8) I asked to speak with supervisor.

9) I questioned the said supervisor and come to find out I was not speaking to a representative of bank tied to debit card but to an employee of a call center.

10) I was failed to be identified over phone because she told me it was against security policies.

11) Whom are they sending refund check to? Seriously?

12) I went back to Stripes formerly known as Circle K for a refund.

13) A full refund was denied so I am out of 86.00 total fee for a card of 3.95.

14) The said supervisor told me that card would be activated as a gift card so my opinion of being ripped off is made invalid because I can still use 75.00 loaded on to card.

15) I purchased card to pay a time sensitive bill online.

16) I have left card at store because I can not pay my bill, get tracking number or account number nor withdraw atm funds.

17) I have filed an online complaint to B.B.B.

18)I hope you people jump on the bandwagon and expose them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREA

19)Last but not least my receipts / I have 2 / Read as follows

Amount 75.00 Fee 3.95 Total 78.95........ in Comm receipt

Amount 78.95 Tax 6.51 Total 85.46

WOW! I have been taxed on my money without I making a purchase.

I thought if any taxes would apply it would apply to purchase of card only

I have been screwed nieves78401@gmail.com

Review about: Vanilla Visa Debit Card.

I didn't like: Runaround and lost wages.

Review #742039 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vanilla Visa Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Wrongly robbed of my actual last monies / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund at 701 IH 37 78401 I paid in cash not check! I left card at store I have no use for it!

Had an Experience with Vanilla Visa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion