Mine too!I purchase vanilla visa and they will do anything to NOT answer the 18005711376 "customer service" they will hang up on you .

Also I did some research they have stolen many innocent peoples money. They purchase their card,it won't activate and you can't get a hold of them because they don't answer their customer service line. Then you will never ever spend the money you paid in that card. What a fraud!

Why are you still in business after taking many people's money.

I will do anything to expose vanilla visa,I want my money back.I'm going to go on media because these poor people ,all their hard earning money are gone!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vanilla Visa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanilla Visa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanilla Visa and vanilla visa card activation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments