Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Got vanilla gift card almost 2 months ago.It didnt work.

I ttried to get refund from cvs first but they said i had to go to vanilla. Its been a clownshow since. They said they would send me another one after 3 weeks of nothing i called again and they said they would reissue another and it must have been lost. This is a outrage .how can these people get away with this?!

I feel like they have me by the balls.It was 82.oo

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of vanilla visa customer care. Vanilla Visa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanilla visa customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanilla Visa.

Had an Experience with Vanilla Visa?

Comments

Citicards - NOT HAPPY Citicards "Bought a product from a sales person via phone with the understanding I could review contract products (Real Estate related). They lied and I couldn't cancel and in fact charged..." Read more Purchased $500 NetSpend Reload Card from Walgreens but No Money on the Card Netspend "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..." Read more Skylight Visa - My card got lost stolen Skylight Visa "I had my card im my wallet, nect morning for work i couldnt find it so maybe i thougjt i had misplaced it a couple days go by and i..." Read more SafeWay Vanilla Visa Card Vanilla Visa " My wife and I had been given two 75.00 Vanilla Prepaid Visa’s ( From Safeway Grocery Store)so we could enjoy an evening out at a restaurant for our Anniversary...." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more