Interest Rate

My card had been bought about 2 months ago. I just turned 18 today and tried to activate it.

turns out i cannot do so online. I cannot make a user ID link it to my paypal or even use it. there goes five-hundred dollars down the drain. why can I not just get a debit card that will actually work.

many people have rated it badly but I never checked the reviews for the my vanilla debit card. I have talked to the store I bought it from and cannot get a refund on it due to not knowing if I spent the cash.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonest company and fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of vanilla visa debit card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Vanilla Visa needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanilla visa debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanilla Visa.

Comments