I purchased a Vanilla Visa Gift Card for a friend's birthday gift.I ended up spotting another gift that was perfect for her and decided to keep the gift card for my gas purchases for the week.

I get to the gas station this afternoon to make my purchase and it won't go through. I read the instructions on the back of the gift card prior to using it and followed them to the tee. After I could not use the card, I called Vanilla Visa customer service and was told that since I swiped the card at the pump, the balance would be held for five days. Talk about pissed.

I'm miles away from home, no cash and no gas. I now have to scrape up change for gas. As I told the customer service rep "I will never, as long as I have breath in my body purchase another gift credit card for anyone and I will tell all my family and friends not to purchase them either.

I already paid a $5.95 service fee for the card and now I'm paying with worry and frustrastion because I may not make it home from work today.The words that come to mind right now are not appropriate but I want to make sure Vanilla Visa is aware that I'm PISSED!

Lost customer 4ever

Review about: Vanilla Visa Gift Card.

Comments