I put $65 on a vanilla visa in my last attempt to get concert tickets for my boyfriend and I that was happening the following day.Somehow the money was never put on the card when I clearly paid for it and got a receipt for it at a local drug store.

After being on the phone with vanilla for over 3 hours we were finally told there was nothing they can do and we would be sent a check within 7-10 business days. 3 weeks later we do receive the check, with the name spelled wrong to where no one will cash it!! After calling them and supposedly speaking to the highest form of *** supervisor we could get we were told to send the check back and then again wait 7-14 business days for a new check to be issued. I am disgusted with this company and will never recommend nor use them again.

I was robbed by this million dollar company and all I can say is thank God that that $65 wasn't the last money I had in my pocket because this corporation put it in their bank without a blink of an eye let alone an apology!I'm appalled

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Vanilla Visa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanilla Visa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanilla Visa money transaction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments