I put $65 on a vanilla visa in my last attempt to get concert tickets for my boyfriend and I that was happening the following day. Somehow the money was never put on the card when I clearly paid for it and got a receipt for it at a local drug store.

After being on the phone with vanilla for over 3 hours we were finally told there was nothing they can do and we would be sent a check within 7-10 business days. 3 weeks later we do receive the check, with the name spelled wrong to where no one will cash it!! After calling them and supposedly speaking to the highest form of *** supervisor we could get we were told to send the check back and then again wait 7-14 business days for a new check to be issued. I am disgusted with this company and will never recommend nor use them again.

I was robbed by this million dollar company and all I can say is thank God that that $65 wasn't the last money I had in my pocket because this corporation put it in their bank without a blink of an eye let alone an apology! I'm appalled

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 07, 2015.

Comments