Purchased vanilla visa, put $200 on it and card will not work anywhere. Yesterday their customer service number didn't even pick up, then It wouldn't ring at all, then I got a disconnection message the rest of the evening.

Their website simply says system error when I type in the info. Today I was on hold ten separate times for more than 45 min and it would ultimately just hang up on me. Finally I got a hold of an agent who told me that their system was down and they could not give me any info. What a racket!

A national multi-million dollar company without a working phone system and it takes them 45 min to pick up the phone to tell you they can't help! I am writing the president a letter and will be making sure everyone knows not to buy these.

I let my wife take our credit cards away with her which is why I bought this beforehand and now I haven't had money for 3 days!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of vanilla visa prepaid card. Vanilla Visa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanilla visa prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanilla Visa.

Comments