(THIS IS THE LETTER I SUBMITTED TO MY STATE'S ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE). I also plan on filing a complaint with the BBB.

My father in law purchased a Vanilla Visa gift card for me at CVS for my birthday. Upon trying to use the card it was declined. I then called the the number on the card and spoke to a representative by the name of Essence and her supervisor. They informed me that the card had not been properly activated and that they would require some information and a few days to figure out what is happening. They gave me an email to send in the info (consumed@incomm.com). This email does not work. All correspondence sent to them is rejected. When I call and tell them about it they flat out deny that the email is not working and tell me I'll have to fax it in. Who has a fax at home any more? This company is ripping people off left and right. A simple google search will find 1000's of complaints similar to mine.

Please let me know what can be done to stop this from happening to other people. I am a NICU nurse that takes great pride in helping people and I hate getting taken advantage of. My poor father-in-law feels like ***. He feels violated and he should. If he had to deal with Incomm's customer service for the Vanilla Visa cards he'd feel even worse.The number for Vanilla Visa is 1-800-571-1376. I have a case number with them regarding this issue. I have no faith in their customer service team to resolve this matter. I also contacted CVS and they are looking into it as well. Please let me know if any thing can be done about this or if my assistance regarding this matter will be needed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanilla Visa Gift Card.

Reason of review: Bad customer service AFTER getting ripped off!.

I didn't like: Rip off, No support, Disgusted, Bad customer service.

Comments

I am having the same issue & im pissed about it I don’t know what to do & it’s the last thing I need considering I just had a car accident with moderate head injury as a result & cant work for like 3 money I can’t afford to be ripped off

i am also having the same problem. I sent the documents so many times and they don't want to receive it, such a scammers